Booking airport transfer was finished on June 30, 2015.
We would like to offer you transportation from Moscow airports to the official Symposium hotel (Korston Moscow) (Group transfer) or to any hotel in Moscow (Individual transfer) and backwards.
|Group transfer||Airport – Hotel||Euro – 25|
|Hotel – Airport||Euro – 20|
|Individual transfer||Airport – Hotel||Euro – 45|
|Hotel – Airport||Euro – 40|
The transfer also includes:
- Meeting at the airport or at the hotel lobby with the sign (the name of the participant or the name of the symposium);
- Waiting (in case of the absence of any information from the participant):
- - at the hotel lobby for 10 minutes;
- - at the airport for 30 minutes after the exit of most passengers of the flight from the gate;
- - transfer waiting time upon your arrival includes only 45 minutes free of charge, extra waiting time will be charged according to the transfer report.
NOTE: We do not recommend using private taxi service at the airports since the provided service and the transportation cost may not meet your expectation.
Remember that carrier service is not included in you transfer. Should you need the driver’s help with your luggage, you will need to pay extra in cash in Russian rubles. The same applies for oversized luggage. Make sure you buy Russian rubles at the airport in case you need any of the extra services.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Deadline for application and payment of the transfers – July 10, 2015.
- Cancellation before July 10, 2015 will be accepted without penalty.
- No refund after July 10, 2015 will be available.
The refund will be processed after the Symposium, minus 10% bank charges and overheads.
Transfer Reservation Procedure
- Log in the online registration system using login and password sent to your e-mail address upon registration.
- Select “Additional service” and click on the “Add” button.
- Choose service, indicate date and time of arrival and departure, flight number, and click “Save”.
- Check your reservation details and select Payments section.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Symposium Operator:
Phone: +7 (495) 134-25-65