Abstract Submission was finished on April 14, 2015!
Abstract Submission Information
- Contributed abstracts may be submitted for poster or oral presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online abstract submission system.
- Notifications on the status of abstracts submitted before April 1 will be sent to the presenting author by April 15, 2015.
- Notifications on the status of abstracts submitted on April 1 or later will be sent to the presenting author by April 30, 2015.
- Payment of registration fee by the presenting author by May 15, 2015 is mandatory.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
- Abstract must be named with the surname of the presenting author and saved as DOC/DOCX file.
- Please make sure that the printed area of your abstract fits a rectangle of 15 cm (5.9”) wide and 24 cm (9.4”) high.
- Abstract may include pictures and diagrams.
- Download Abstract Template for more details.
Abstract Submission Procedure
- Log in the online registration system using login and password sent to your e-mail address upon registration.
- Select “Abstracts” and click on the “Add abstract” button.
- Fill in all fields, attach your abstract as DOC/DOCX file and click “Save”.
- The abstract may be modified until the abstract submission deadline.